Monday, October 13, 2008

Sam is Getting Bigger: An Update

Recently, I posted that Sam was 8 lbs and 1 oz.  I was wrong.  He weighed in at 8 lbs and 4 oz.  But, as I have also written about, Sam has been enduring an ongoing battle with his colon.  At that point, we was on day 6 of Operation Need To Poop, so there was quite a bit of backup that added some weight.  Shortly after the appointment, he released his payload.  I wont go into detail, but if you've seen video of dams being blown up and the reservoir spilling out, endangering the people that live below, that pretty much sums it up.  Just replace "dam" with "Sam" and "people who live below" with "Ashley."  

So, officially, he probably ended up at 8 lbs 1oz after the vacation of his bowels.  So I was technically correct.

"Wow, I need to go #2... bad"

No comments: